Identify Risk and ensure Control
Understand, map, and track data to minimize risk and enhance security
Simple risk mitigation
Functioning as an ISMS, the Risk and Control module allows companies to create and manage risk scenarios, threats, and vulnerabilities. As a result, it’s easier to take action to avoid risk based on the information in the system.
Gain a full understanding of your risk possibilities through:
A clear overview of risk areas
A clear interface that provides a better understanding of all the risk possibilities, making it easier to take relevant action forth business risk and privacy risk.
A framework of interconnected information
By offering a framework of interconnected information, compliance to many frameworks and legislation can be documented. Risk scenarios are connected to relevant processes, systems and contracts to show where mitigation should occur.
How risk information is input and automated
- Mapping out the framework controls and legislation you’re working within.
- Tracking risk from inherent to residual.
- Allowing different business units to input their own information and risk categories.
- Multiple filtering and reporting possibilities.
- Automated reports available on all risk areas, from IT to contractual risks.
- Data-backed defence of actions taken to maintain compliance.
Ready to get started?
Explore Complyon's platform to find out we can help you mitigate risk
Continual risk management for all scenarios
Managing risk is a continual process, with new processes and data points arising in organisations at all times. To combat this, our modules are tailor-made, to work with the exact requirements of your organisation. Each department, such as IT, Procurement or Finance may have their own way of working with risks and mitigations, but this happens on the same set of dataflows, which allow compliance in multiple areas.