Validating information obligation
Once the documentation is documented, the legal entity must validate that the current status can be accepted in accordance with EU GDPR. The details of the registered documents for the information obligation are viewing by click on the name of the register documentation.
New validations are added by the following step:
- Click ‘+ Add validation’.
- Choose ‘Reject’ if parts of the required information is missing or if there are uncertainties that need further investigation.
- Choose ‘Accept’ if there are currently no actions to follow up on the information obligation.
- Describe any relevant details, such as possible problems or uncertainties regarding the information obligation.
- Fill out the detailed questionnaire to indicate any reasons for the rejection of the information obligation.