What is the risk profile?
A risk profile should indicate the summary risk for the organisation, which is based on validations or other registered issues for the process in question, as well as the underlying activities and systems.
To update a risk profile, take the following steps:
- Click the edit icon to add changes.
- Perform a Data Privacy Impact Assessment (DPIA): Answer whether the process in question is relevant to the preparation of a formal DPIA in accordance with GDPR art. 35.
- Choose the level of consequence for the company from the following options: very high, high, low, and very low
- Add the level of probability by choosing from the following options: very likely, likely, unlikely, and very unlikely
- Specify the reason in the description.