What is a global assessment project?
A global assessment is one out of three assessment types that you can currently run through the Assessment module in the Complyon Platform. In contrary to the Contextual and Business impact assessment, the Global assessment can be performed without context to specific assets. This type of assessment is ideal for IT Audits or Data protection GAP analysis, since these can be performed on a high level and can include:
- Security measures description tasks (system description)
- Documentation collection tasks (policies from org. representatives)
- Assessment tasks (audit that can include:
- Control description field
- Dropdown response options (Yes/No or Tailored options)
- Performed test field
- Conclusion field
- Chat-funtion with customers
As an external auditor or advisor, you can follow the below guide if you need help to navigate through the systems in the different steps.
One-time configuration steps:
- Create a new assessment template – if you want to make a new type of assessment template for your assessment/audit.
- Create a new report template
- Create or change standard system description – if this is not already established and you would like to send examples to the client/task receiver.
Main operational steps after configurations
- Create new partition/ client – if you want to create an assessment in a new organisational entity (or client if you are an auditor)
- Invite new user – if the persons that you want to send tasks are not already created as users in the Complyon platform. (Choose Admin-roles for internal auditors and Member-roles for end-clients
- Copy the relevant standard measures to your partition – if you want to suggest standard system description text as examples to the receivers of documentation tasks.
- Create a new audit project (based on the above mentioned template).
- Generate report and download appendix.